Coming to Boston for the LFC v Roma game? Here is what LFC Boston are up to during that time.
***If you are looking to buy, sell, or exchange tickets, click here.***
Tuesday July 22nd
- Meet fellow LFC fans at our official fan bars: the official home of LFC Boston, the Phoenix Landing and Arc. (NOTE: Arc was formerly called An Tua Nua)
- Other pubs such as the The Field, Lansdowne Pub, and GameOn will also be good places to meet if the Phoenix Landing and Arc are full.
- With LFC Legends Ian Rush & Robbie Fowler including Q&A, Music, Entertainment, Giveaways & more.
- Doors: 7pm. Start: 8pm till late. Venue: GameOn.
- Open access to all – Just turn up! (NOTE: Venue capacity is 600 patrons)
- NOTE: This is not an LFC Boston event. It’s a Liverpool FC event. LFC Boston are purely facilitating flow of information on behalf of LFC.
- After the event we will head back to Arc bar and the Phoenix Landing.
Wednesday July 23rd
LFC Fan Get Togethers
- Meet fellow LFC fans at our official fan bars: the Phoenix Landing, and Arc.
- Other pubs such as the The Field, Lansdowne Pub, and GameOn will also be a good places to meet if the Phoenix Landing and Arc are full.
- The Phoenix Landing and Arc will have giveaways via Heineken, Warrior, and other LFC sponsors.
Pre Match Fan Zone
- There will be a fan area open 2 hours before the game, where there will be the pipe band playing, entertainment, stalls, giveaways, and much more.
- Start: 5:30pm. Venue: Yawkey Way.
- Open access to all – Just turn up!
- There is no official post-game party this year. However, many of us will be meeting at the Phoenix Landing and Arc after the game. Feel free to come and join us.